Reference checks provide information that you cannot get from an applicant or a background search. Former co-workers/supervisors have invaluable information regarding your applicant’s current/prior employment habits.
Some employee habits:
- Does the applicant call in sick or get to work late?
- Does the applicant work well with others?
- What would help the applicant in transitioning to a new job?
- What are the applicant’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Would you rehire the applicant?
Research Services verifies diplomas, degrees, certificates and dates of attendance at a school.